Tuesday 13 November 2007

Where has all the time gone?

I had forgotton how going away for a weekend can put the rest of my unorganised week out of sorts. Don't look in my kitchen or the huge pile of laundry, that seems to be growing. So I thought I would ignore it all and work on my blog. You may ask why I don not use my evenings to go on the computer? Well the simple truth is... children! last night I was up with the youngest. She had her 3 month vaccinations in the afternoon (another story). And she made sure that we all knew she was suffering, even the dose of 'pink medicine' didn't calm her. In the end daddy had to sit with her until she cried herself to sleep.
Now, this morning, she is as happy as larry. You wouldn't even know she had a bad day yesterday.
My eldest however wants mummy to make her some gloves because her hands are cold. I have started and made one glove already, except that I think I have made them too small. i might just look in the winter wardrobe a bit harder and find last years gloves. Which is easier, make new or look for old? I'm sure once I have finished the gloves she will then ask for a scarf and hat to match. She did say that I could go to the knitting shop, if I want!!! That is something coming from a two year old who refused to go last week. Can I afford to take her up on the offer?
Well I now have a day to do 'what you want mummy!'... Of course that isn't true, there is toddlers, shopping, clean the kitchen and I suppose I should do something with all that laundry!

No comments: