Tuesday 20 November 2007

All Change

So I thought I would begin with the changed template. There is another blog, similar name, using spots as the template. So I thought I would change it. Simple really, maybe not even worthy of mention.
I had a very wet weekend, so you would think I spent the time crafting. Did I? worryingly no. I spent the time feeding my 3  month old who  is going through a mega growth spurt- I think with the amount she is taking on she might be a giant in disguise as a baby!!!
Well that is my excuse, and I have just been looking at other blogs and I think it is a pretty poor excuse. So I am back to work on doll making. I have arms, body, a leg... just a bit more knitting to go. I would add pictures but at the moment my computer is playing up. Pictures to come later.
I'll also add some English weather pictures.

1 comment:

Jadielady said...

Very pretty layout :) Simple but nice!