Wednesday 7 November 2007

mini projects

i thought I would up date on my weekend project.
While I was browsing my old copies of simply knitting I became inspired to try some new stitches. So I have used the swatches to make covers for some old jam jars. These I am now using as utensil pots in the kitchen. I'll have to stop when I have run out of worktop space.

I've tried some close up shots of the stitches. If you want to know what they are called I will look them up and give the issue number where you can find the pattern.
I think I need to do one more, displays work better in odd numbers.
Still counting the days until SnB day (3!!).
Today is going to be a crafty day, little one needs some activities to do. I think we will get out some yarn and fabric and make some dolls, at a very basic non-machine sewing level. I'll show the results tomorrow.
Happy Crafting !!!

No comments: