Thursday 22 November 2007

Down at the beach





At last it is dry again!
So we headed out to the beach for some sunshine. The walk there was blindingly bright. We both wished we had taken our sun glasses, #2 slept! But when we got there it just didn't seem as sunny. So we had a drink and ate our homemade 'Jane' biscuits. The recipe called them that and we have a friend called Jane, it seemed appropriate to keep the name.Last Jane biscuit, hope there are more at home! maybe there will be some baking later?
On our return from the beach we were greeted by one of our much loved cats. unfortunately I didn't
 realise that there was a terrier following us. I have never seen my over weight tabby cat run so fast. 
it took him an hour before he would come back home. Now he is home he is making up for his troubles.
Sitting on, around, above the computer, just so that I know he is home. Daft animal!
I have even attempted to photograph how far I have got with the papoose, and knitted dolly. Both projects need to be finished before Christmas. Soon #2 will be too big for the papoose and it will be a disaster. I have even started to worry about how to stitch it together so that the straps of the pushchair will go through. If only I had thought about this problem before I had got half way through.
Well this afternoon we are off to feed the ducks at the pond- weather holding. I have even got her to go for a nap at a reasonable time because she is looking forward to the duck feeding and time at the swings. Such a lucky mummy both #1 and #2 asleep at the same time. Planning pays off, organisation will be the key to my success (just gotta keep it going!).
#1 has been watching mummy use the camera so now she wants to be the photographer. She will be better thatn me soon, which isn't too hard.

No comments: