Friday 16 November 2007

where did the text go?

i thought that I would have a look at my blog this morning only to realise that my last post had only pictures. I apologise, it is because my husband like the Opera browser and I don't want to play around with his computer.
So... I made two pairs of fingerless gloves, one for me and a mini version for my eldest. I used the pattern from simply knitting and for the mini cast on 28 onto 3mm needles. Both very cute and warm for our cold walks to toddler groups in the mornings. I know I'm a southern softie- but the sun comes up in the afternoon and it its glorious.
Back to toddler groups. I have found a fellow knitter in amoungst the mums. It came about because I took my knitting with me, I had promised that the gloves would be finished the night before and I fell asleep. So I took
 them with me. Anyways this led to lots of people chatting with me about knitting. And this other girl
 said she should bring her knitting to toddlers too! So next week we are both going to knit.
 How fun is that? 
Maybe it could start a group or something.

No comments: