Thursday 30 July 2015

Dorset Holiday

We went on a very relaxing holiday to Dorset. We headed to a glamping site called Bloomfield Camping. We found it on the coolcamping website.
What a wonderful surprise! With only 4 tents set up each with their own kitchen shed, fire pit , table and chairs. Fantastic views all around of Hambledon Hill.

We had a very relaxing week away. i got time to knit, read , walk and take in some beautiful views. It was a place for quality family time.



Knitting

As I said I had time to knit.
I cast on casual cardigan from Knit, Wear, Love by Amy Herzog
I'm working on size 34 in DROPS Lima in a rust colour on 4.5mm straight knitpro Symphonies

While I was away I finished:
Ocean Bubble  in DROPS baby silk alpaca in grey and red. Wow, such a soft and smooshie yarn.

Axx

1 comment:

alice said...

must have been a lovely holiday its not like i was there at all MM