Sunday 17 May 2015

Video podcasts

So, as I had said I would add a list to the video podcasts I watch.
To be honest I do watch these when I am at the gym, on the bike! or I watch them while I have a quiet moment and can knit too.
I like the way you feel as though someone is there talking with you while you are either peddling on a bike or knitting away, kind of comforting.

Here's my list (so far...)
In no particular order, I'm just typing up my subscribe to list, all these can be found on youtube, I have tried to link to websites too.

Geeky girls knit

Yarmgasm podcast

junkyarn

The Canadian Knitter Podcast

A Homespun house

Minerva Turkey Knits

YarnderWoman

thestashbuckler

Knitting Expat Podcast

little bobbins knits

Teahouseknits Podcast

Dianne Brown

Manda rine's

a wee bit knitty...

Fairy Little

Elizabeth Green Musselman

in a sKnit

Stitched in Sweden

Sara Wright

Fuzzy Love Knots

Peggy May

SusanBAnderson

fatsquirrelfibres

and to help me with fiddly knitting techniques..  VeryPink Knits,iknitwithcatfur

And I must mention all this started with knitmoregirls podcast, which i love and got me into watching the podcasts. I listen to Yasmin and GiGi in the car, I now need a longer car journey.


Here is also a list of vendors at iKnitFandango

Happy watching, and let me know of any other great podcasts I can start watching or listening to.

Alice xx


No comments: