Wednesday 29 December 2010

No pictures....yet!

As I find myself reading so many other blogs I feel it is only polite to get my own up and running, again. I began this blog when I was on maternity leave with DD no.2 and now I feel it is time that it is resurrected.
My reluctance to begin again has been due to the lack of camera that takes part decent pictures- this has not changed- but I decided it didn't matter, a camera will appear soon.
Christmas has been a good break, the sales have now begun. We attempted Southampton yesterday- Wow! After a car queue into Ikea was waited out, then the long trawl for a parking space. Once inside, children fed, and circular round made, we came to the debate- do we don't we! We chose... then I slipped into the bargain basement and lo and behold the table we wanted REDUCED. It was a bit dented, pencil marks all over and sticky residue from labels, however it was a bargain and I had to have it.
Now cleaned up it is sitting pride of place in the centre of my living room. I don't know how we managed with out it all this time :)

Alice

No comments: